2017 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in Fredericksburg, VA
Make an Impression with the 2017 Sonata
You want to make an impression everywhere you go, well, you’ll certainly find that wow factor while driving the 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Fredericksburg, VA. This midsize sedan was assembled in America, and boasts the confidence that comes with that. Check out this sophisticated good-looker at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg – we’re open seven days a week just for you!
People will see the HID headlights first, growing larger as you approach and then, just before blinding the poor other driver, those high beams switch to low beams, automatically. Not only polite, the Automatic High Beam Assist also offers amazing visibility to you, the driver. Dynamic Bending Light allows even dark corners to be illuminated while turning, and LED taillights make sure everyone behind you can see you, too. The Sonata also boasts a 0.27 coefficient of drag, which is just one of the many reasons why this midsize sedan can achieve an EPA-estimated 28/36/31 MPG city/hwy/combined1. The array of sophisticated colors will keep you looking classy no matter where you go, whether the Scarlet Red speaks to you or perhaps the Symphony Silver calls your name, you’ll be astounded by how sleek the Sonata looks.
You’ll enjoy more than the outside of the 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Fredericksburg, VA, thanks to its innovative tech features, which include Apple CarPlayTM2 and Android AutoTM3, which you can use just by plugging your phone into the USB port! Just pair your phone via Bluetooth® to enjoy the standard Blue Link®4 telematics system. Send out a quick text message saying that you’re almost to the National Zoological Park, make a phone call to a coworker, or listen to all of your favorite top 100 hits using just the sound of your voice – staying entertained has never been so safe!
If you’ve got your hands full of souvenirs after your visit to the zoo, use the available class-exclusive hands-free smart trunk5 – just stand within three feet of the trunk for three seconds with the Proximity Key on your person and it’ll pop right open! When you’ve got long drives, it can be uncomfortable to keep your foot at an awkward angle for hours on end, so take advantage of the available Smart Cruise Control with stop/start capability6. Just set a speed you’re comfortable with and keep two hands on the wheel – let the 2017 Sonata do the rest, including coming to a complete stop, if necessary, and then getting back up to speed again!
It’s amazing what a midsize sedan can do all on its own these days, and you’ll certainly feel that astonishment while driving the 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale in Fredericksburg, VA. Find out more about this attention-getting vehicle at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg, located at 5200-A Jefferson Davis Drive in Fredericksburg, VA!
1. 2017 Sonata SE: 25 City/36 Hwy. 2017 Sonata Sport/Limited: 25 City/35 Hwy. 2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T: 22 City/31 Hwy. 2017 Sonata Limited 2.0T: 21 City/30 Hwy. 2017 Sonata Eco: 28 City/36 Hwy. EPA estimates. For comparison only. Your actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle’s condition.
2. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
3. Android Auto™ is compatible with Android phones running Android 5.0 or newer. Android Auto may not be available on all devices and is not available in all countries or regions. Additional apps may be required. Android, Android Auto, Google, Google Maps and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
4. Remote Vehicle Start is only available for push button start equipped vehicles with an automatic transmission or a Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT). Not available on all models. Remote Climate Control available on properly equipped models with fully automatic temperature control. Smartphone GPS location must be within 1-mile radius of vehicle's location to display searched location. Vehicle must be in park to download available in-vehicle apps. App availability will vary by model. Only use Blue Link and corresponding devices when it is safe to do so. Blue Link subscription service agreement required. Features vary by subscription plan. Blue Link service works using CDMA-based cellular networks in the 50 United States. Blue Link service is not available where there is no cellular coverage, particularly in enclosed or remote areas. Service availability may be affected by signal strength, foliage, weather, topographical conditions (mountains) and nearby structures (tall buildings, tunnels) and other factors. For additional details and system limitations, visit HyundaiBlueLink.com. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
5. Class comparison based on primary midsize sedan competitors as defined by Hyundai Motor America. Competitors within this class are Ford Fusion, Toyota Camry, Chevrolet Malibu, Nissan Altima, and Honda Accord. Claim based on comparison of specifications on manufacturer websites. Hands-free smart trunk: The smart trunk will open when the smart key is within 40 inches of the detection area for at least 3 seconds. Radio transmitters and other vehicle smart keys may interfere in normal operation of the feature. Please consult Owner’s Manual for further details. Make sure you close the trunk before driving
6. Smart Cruise Control with stop/start capability is not a collision avoidance or warning device. Smart Cruise Control is for highway use only and should not be used in poor weather, heavy or varying traffic, or on winding or slippery roads. Driver remains responsible to slow or stop the vehicle to avoid a collision.