2017 Hyundai Sonata for Sale near Woodbridge, VA
Power and Safety are Fused in this Midsize Sedan
You love the hum of horsepower underneath the hood, but safety has to rank top on your list. Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg has the midsize sedan for you: the 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale near Woodbridge, VA. With its advanced twin-scroll engine cast of stainless steel and the suite of tech-based safety features that throw a protective net over you and the ones you love, the 2017 Sonata is definitely a winner. Come see this impressive midsize sedan seven days a week!
The 2.0T twin-scroll 4-cylinder turbo engine on the Sport and Limited 2.0T trims generates a whopping 245 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque to propel this sedan forward, and maintains a frugal fuel rating to top it all off, at 22/31 MPG city/hwy1. Even the base engine on the Sonata will inspire thrills, a 2.4-liter Inline 4-cylinder that pumps out 185 horsepower and 178 lb.-ft. of torque. The Eco version is equally impressive, the 1.6-liter Inline 4-cylinder twin-scroll turbo freely producing 178 horsepower and 195 lb.-ft. of torque. As an added bonus, Drive Mode Select allows you to choose your steering feel by adjusting the engine and transmission response based on your mood. You can choose between Eco, Normal, and Sport, customizing it to your heart’s content.
We’ve covered the powerhouse under the sleek sheet metal of the 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale near Woodbridge, VA, but there’s so much more than that to appreciate, especially its amazing slew of safety features. On an everyday basis, you’ll find that the Blind Spot Detection2 with Rear Cross-traffic Alert3 and Lane Change Assist4 will come in handy. Providing visual and audible warnings, these systems will help when changing lanes on US 1 and reversing out of parking spaces at Zam Zam Market. It’s no surprise that many accidents happen while in reverse, so you’ll find several features on the Sonata that focus on bringing more confidence while backing up, including rear parking sensors5 and a rearview camera. For emergency situations, the 2017 Sonata can be equipped with Automatic Emergency Braking6, a system that uses both a camera and radar sensor to detect immobile vehicles ahead of you. If you don’t react, AEB will take over and can bring the Sonata to a complete stop if necessary. You can also rest assured that, if something happens, Blue Link® Connected Care7 sends an Automatic Collision Notification for assistance the second an airbag is deployed.
Power and safety should always come hand-in-hand, and the 2017 Hyundai Sonata for sale near Woodbridge, VA, is an excellent example of that. See this stellar midsize sedan at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg located at 5200-A Jefferson David in Fredericksburg, VA. We’re open seven days a week, so it’s easy to find a convenient time for a test drive! We hope to see you soon!
1. 2017 Sonata SE: 25 City/36 Hwy. 2017 Sonata Sport/Limited: 25 City/35 Hwy. 2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T: 22 City/31 Hwy. 2017 Sonata Limited 2.0T: 21 City/30 Hwy. 2017 Sonata Eco: 28 City/36 Hwy. EPA estimates. For comparison only. Your actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle’s condition.
2. Blind Spot Detection assists the driver by warning of other cars in the blind spot region. It senses the rear side territory of the vehicle when it is traveling over 20 mph. 4Lane Change Assist provides an audible and visual alert if the turn signal is activated and another vehicle in the blind spot is sensed. The turn signals must be activated for the Lane Change Assist to function. There are limitations to the function, range, detection and clarity of the system. It will not detect all vehicles or objects in the blind spot. Its operation depends on the size, distance, angle and relative speed difference between your car and other cars. Blind Spot Detection and Lane Change Assist may not operate if sensors are obscured in any way. Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Detection. Blind Spot Detection is a supplemental system and the driver must still be attentive and exercise caution when driving with it. It is important to always signal, look over your shoulder and through your mirrors before changing lanes. It is the driver’s responsibility to be aware of the surroundings and ensure it is clear before changing lanes or directions. Blind Spot Detection is only meant to assist the driver in these responsibilities.
3. The Rear Cross-traffic Alert system is designed to notify drivers of approaching cross-traffic behind the vehicle. When a vehicle is detected, it provides an audible warning and visual display warning. Rear Cross-traffic Alert is a supplemental system and the driver must still exercise extreme caution when backing up. Drivers must always turn and view oncoming traffic before backing up.
4. The Lane Departure Warning with Lane Change Assist is designed to notify the driver if the vehicle is leaving the lane of travel by audible and flashing a display signal.
5. The optional rear parking sensors are a supplemental system and not a substitute for proper backing up procedures. The system is designed to audibly warn the driver of objects 50 inches behind the vehicle. When active, the system operates when you are in reverse at up to 6 mph. System may not detect every object behind you. Always look over your shoulder and use the rearview camera and mirrors to confirm clearance. System effectiveness depends on many factors. See your owner's manual for details.
6. Automatic emergency braking (AEB) is designed to detect vehicles whose taillights are directly in front of the Sonata. AEB will not detect objects other than cars. AEB initiates full braking at speeds between 5 and 50 mph. AEB is not a substitute for safe driving. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.
7. Blue Link Connect Care includes 1 year of the Blue Link Connected Care Package and requires an active Blue Link subscription. One year term starts from the new vehicle date of first use and is available for new vehicle purchases and leases based upon terms and conditions on the Blue Link subscription enrollment pages. Only use Blue Link and corresponding devices when safe to do so. Cellular and GPS coverage is required. Blue Link is available on most new Hyundai vehicles. Features, specifications, and fees vary by subscription plan and ar subject to change. For more details and limitations, visit Hyundai.com or your authorized Hyundai dealer.