2020 Hyundai Technology Features in Fredericksburg, VA
One of the areas in which 2020 Hyundai models thrive is putting the latest technology at drivers’ fingertips. At Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg, our 2020 iterations take that notion to the next level by putting a culmination of updates in the cabin to take your experience behind the wheel up a notch. When you are ready to revamp your drives, make your way to our location to speak with a friendly representative.
Hyundai Blue Link®
Let’s get started by addressing the technology in your hands before you even climb into your ride. Hyundai Blue Link® comes equipped on every 2020 Hyundai vehicle and is complimentary for three years1. This handy tool allows you to view and control your vehicle right from your smartphone! For example, you will have Remote Start with Climate Control2, which allows you to start your vehicle and set its temperature from your mobile device. This way, your cabin will be at your comfort preferences from the moment you climb in! You will also have some added security, because Remote Door Lock & Unlock lets you make sure your vehicle is secure from your home speaker, smartwatch, or smartphone! Finally, you will have On-Demand Diagnostics and alerts that allow you to run a system check and schedule regular maintenance with our dealership!
Once you start your 2020 Hyundai up from your device, you will be able to hop in and get your commute started seamlessly. That is because you will have Hyundai Digital Key, which allows you to use your smartphone as your key fob. Just hold your phone to your door handle, and your ride will unlock! Once you climb in, you can pair your device via Android AutoTM3 or Apple CarPlay®4 to access all of your favorite applications, contacts, streaming services, and so much more! If you are an audiophile, then you will appreciate available Infinity® Premium Audio5 that allows you to listen to your tunes in concert-like decibels. This system works in tandem with Clari-FiTM Music Restoration Technology to give you booming bass and lively treble! And, you will be able to tap into all of your tools in a crystal-clear touchscreen interface, like the available 10.25-inch option on the Sonata!
Technology in Hyundai models doesn’t simply end with entertainment. The engineers at Hyundai also understand that you want to stay protected when you pack your crew into the cabin, which is why you will have plenty of active features at your beck and call. If you are uncomfortable with parallel maneuvers, then you will appreciate Remote Smart Parking Assist6. This helpful tool with park your Hyundai itself, and can do so when you aren’t even in the cabin! Just use your Smart Key, and your vehicle will take care of the guesswork. Next up on the list is Rear Occupant Alert7, which is there to remind you to look back and check for a child or pet before you exit your vehicle, so you don’t leave them behind. Lastly, Highway Drive Assist8 will act as your co-pilot by keeping you centered in your lane and maintaining a safe distance and speed behind the vehicle you are following.
You can test out these 2020 Hyundai technology features in Fredericksburg, VA today! Just swing by Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg during our accommodating business hours.
|Monday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
1. Offer available on the purchase or lease of a new 2020 model year or newer Blue Link equipped Hyundai vehicle. Blue Link Enrollment includes 3 years of the Blue Link Connected Care, Remote and Guidance (if equipped with factory-equipped Navigation) Packages and requires an active Blue Link subscription agreement subject to the Connected Services Terms and Conditions. Three-year term starts from the new-vehicle date of first use. Blue Link available on select Hyundai models and trims. Only use Blue Link and corresponding devices when safe to do so. Cellular and GPS coverage is required. Features, specifications, and fees are subject to change. For more on details and limitations, visit HyundaiUSA.com or your authorized Hyundai dealer.
2. Blue Link Remote Package subscription required. Remote Start is only available for push-button-start equipped vehicles with an automatic transmission or a Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT). Not available on all models. Only use Remote Start when safe to do so.
3. Android Auto is compatible with Android phones running Android 5.0 or higher. Android Auto may not be available on all devices and is not available in all countries or regions. Additional apps may be required. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
4. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
5. Infinity® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
6. Remote Smart Parking Assist (RSPA) can autonomously help park the vehicle. However, several factors can impact RSPA performance. RSPA may not function correctly if one or more of the parking sensors is damaged, dirty or covered or if weather conditions (heavy rain, snow or fog) interfere with sensor operation. Always inspect the parking area with your own eyes. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
7. When the vehicle is parked and the engine has been turned off, the Rear Occupant Alert can help to alert the driver if the rear door(s) have been opened at any point after the vehicle was unlocked at the beginning of the journey. Upon turning the engine off, Rear Occupant Alert will provide a visual alert on the instrument cluster. Rear Occupant Alert is not a substitute for driver attentiveness. Never leave a child unattended in a vehicle. See Owner's Manual for further details and limitations.
8. Highway Drive Assist (HDA), when used in conjunction with Lane Following Assist and Smart Cruise Control, is for highway use only and can help keep the vehicle centered in its lane while maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle ahead only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road and should not be used in poor weather, heavy or varying traffic, or on winding or slippery roads. HDA will not work under all circumstances and will not prevent loss of control. Driver remains responsible to slow or stop the vehicle to avoid a collision. See Owner’s Manual for further details and limitations.