Compare the 2018 Hyundai Sonata vs 2018 Ford Fusion
2018 Hyundai Sonata
2018 Ford Fusion
|25 city / 36 hwy||
|21 city / 32 hwy|
|106.1 cu ft||
|102.8 cu ft|
Serving Fredericksburg, VA, Spotsylvania, VA, and Washington, D.C.
The 2018 Hyundai Sonata and the 2018 Ford Fusion are top midsize sedans, coveted for their spacious cabins and fuel-efficient rides. If you’re wondering which sedan is right for you, you’ve come to the right place. Our comparison guide is here to help you figure out whether the Sonata or the Fusion best suits your daily drive.
Sonata Performance Specs
- • Optional 245-Horsepower Turbocharged 2.0-Liter Four-Cylinder Engine
- • Standard 185-Horsepower 2.4-Liter Four-Cylinder Engine
- • Up to 28 City/37 Highway mpg
Whether you’re looking for blazing speed or the most in fuel savings, the 2018 Hyundai Sonata delivers. With the turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine, you can save the most at the pump, with up to 28 city/37 highway mpg. The most the Fusion will get you is 23/34 mpg. Or, if you prefer all-out speed, test-drive the Hyundai Sonata with the turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. It pumps out 245 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque for a truly sporty performance. The Fusion trails behind. Its most powerful engine is a turbo 2.0-liter that makes 240 horses and 270 pound-feet of torque.
High-Tech Convenience and Infotainment
- • Standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- • Standard Rearview Camera
- • Standard Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- • Available Blue Link Telematics System
In addition to keeping you connected, the 2018 Hyundai Sonata keeps you on your toes with its well-rounded safety systems. Every Sonata comes standard with a rearview camera, so you can spot any grocery carts or stray cats before you back out. Every Sonata gets a blind-spot monitoring system with rear cross-traffic alert to help you safely switch lanes or back out of a blind driveway. Unlike Ford, Hyundai offers an emergency telematics system, Blue Link. Use features like on-demand roadside assistance and automatic collision notification to help you solve unexpected problems.
- • Heated Front Seats
- • Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- • Power Sunroof
- • Optional Leather Sport Seats with Cloth Inserts
- • Full Leather Upholstery
The 2018 Hyundai Sonata is our pick for overall interior luxury. It has a few things in common with the Fusion. For example, both offer heated front seats to keep you cozy on frosty mornings. If you choose, you can add full leather upholstery to either model. However, the Sonata has the advantage with extras like the optional leather sport seats with cloth inserts to keep you snug on spirited rides. The Sonata’s power sunroof lets in a extra sunlight at the push of a button.
Experience the 2018 Hyundai Sonata for yourself at Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg. Come with any questions you may have, whether about Sonata trim models or financing options!
MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at MSRP refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.
All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
2018 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan SULEV for Sale
|Trim||SE **ONE OWNER**CERTIFIED**|
|Exterior Color||Quartz White Pearl|
- Internet Price
|Trim||SE **ONE OWNER**CERTIFIED**|
|Exterior Color||Machine Gray|
- Internet Price
We make every effort to provide accurate information, please verify options and price before purchase, Pohanka is not responsible for errors or omissions. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Quoted price available on in-stock units only. All prices are exclusive internet prices only. Financing is subject to approved credit through designated lender. Price plus tax, tags, dealer installed options, dealer processing fee of $899 and freight of $810 - $1100. All customers will qualify for all manufacturer rebates and incentives included in the price, some require financing through the manufacturer. Some manufacturer rebates are not compatible with special manufacturer finance offers. Manufacturer Rebates and incentives are valid during the time period set by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. Additional manufacturer rebates and incentives may apply to those who qualify and may lower the sales price. 2 or more available at this price.
* Military Rebate - Customers (or spouse) must be Active Duty, Reservist/National Guard, Retired, or a Veteran from the U.S. Military at the commencement of the program period. Personnel from the U.S. Military eligible for this program are defined as customers serving or having served in the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, Reserves, or National Guard.
* Valued Owner - Customers must be the registered owner or Customers currently living with an immediate family member who is the registered owner of a Hyundai vehicle at the commencement of the program period.
* College Grad - This Hyundai College Grad Program Offer (the "Offer") is limited to customers who meet all the following Offer criteria, and who finance the purchase or lease of their new Hyundai, subject to credit approval, through Hyundai Motor Finance (HMF Must have graduated with a Master's, Bachelor's or Associate's degree from a U.S.-accredited college within the past two (2) years or will graduate from such a school within the next six months from date of finance contract. $400 Bonus offer from HMF; only one Offer per vehicle.
* Retail Bonus Cash - Retail Bonus Cash available Vehicle purchased from dealer stock and are valid during the time period set by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice