Compare the 2018 Genesis G90 vs 2018 Genesis G80
2018 Genesis G90
2018 Genesis G80
|3.3L V6 Twin Turbo||
|3.8L DOHC V6|
|17 city / 24 hwy||
|19 city / 27 hwy|
Serving Fredericksburg, VA, Spotsylvania, VA, and Washington, D.C.
Both the 2018 Genesis G90 and the Genesis G80 offer a new take on luxury, putting an affordable price on world-class comfort and performance. The mid-size G80 offers an excellent deal on world-class luxury, with a roomy cabin, smooth performance, and all the latest driver safety aids. The full-size G90 gives you all of the above and adds increased passenger space. Deciding between the two comes down to what kind of a driver you are. Check out our comparison guide to find out which of these upscale sedans best suits your daily drive.
- • Leather Upholstery
- • Dual- or Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- • Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
You can count on rich interior luxury in both the 2018 Genesis G80 and the Genesis G90. The mid-size G80 sedan is spacious and comfortable, with more than enough head- and legroom for the whole family. The full-size G90 sedan has even more leg- and elbow room, making it the perfect luxury liner for road trips. Heated and ventilated front seats help you ward off uncomfortable weather. Thanks to the G80’s dual-zone automatic climate control and the G90’s tri-zone automatic climate control, passengers can set their own perfect temperatures.
- • V8 Engine Options
- • All-Wheel Drive
- • Adaptive LED Headlights
With the optional V8 engine under the hood, both the 2018 Genesis G80 and G90 offer smooth, seamless power. Both models balance a comfortable ride with sporty performance. Add all-wheel drive for maximum traction on wet or snowy pavement. Adaptive LED headlights light the way, increasing visibility over hills and around corners.
- • Forward Collision Warning and Mitigation System with Pedestrian Detection
- • Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- • Genesis Connected Telematics Services
These luxurious sedans help you stay safe, thanks to a bevy of driver aids. The forward collision warning system does more than alert you to an oncoming accident – it actually applies the brakes to help you avoid danger. The system even includes pedestrian detection, which is helpful on crowded city streets. The blind-spot warning system lets you know when there’s a vehicle in your blind spot, helping you switch lanes on the highway. Thanks to Genesis Connected telematics services, you can count on help when you need it, because it includes features like on-demand roadside assistance and automatic collision notification.
If you’re trying to decide between the 2018 Genesis G80 and the G90, stop by Pohanka Hyundai of Fredericksburg. Here, you can test-drive both models and make a final decision about which model is right for you!
MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at MSRP refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.
All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
There are currently no 2018 Genesis G90 AWD 3.3T Premium 4dr Sedan for Sale in inventory
We make every effort to provide accurate information, please verify options and price before purchase, Pohanka is not responsible for errors or omissions. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Quoted price available on in-stock units only. All prices are exclusive internet prices only. Financing is subject to approved credit through designated lender. Price plus tax, tags, dealer installed options, dealer processing fee of $899 and freight of $810 - $1100. All customers will qualify for all manufacturer rebates and incentives included in the price, some require financing through the manufacturer. Some manufacturer rebates are not compatible with special manufacturer finance offers. Manufacturer Rebates and incentives are valid during the time period set by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. Additional manufacturer rebates and incentives may apply to those who qualify and may lower the sales price. 2 or more available at this price.
* Military Rebate - Customers (or spouse) must be Active Duty, Reservist/National Guard, Retired, or a Veteran from the U.S. Military at the commencement of the program period. Personnel from the U.S. Military eligible for this program are defined as customers serving or having served in the United States Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, Reserves, or National Guard.
* Valued Owner - Customers must be the registered owner or Customers currently living with an immediate family member who is the registered owner of a Hyundai vehicle at the commencement of the program period.
* College Grad - This Hyundai College Grad Program Offer (the "Offer") is limited to customers who meet all the following Offer criteria, and who finance the purchase or lease of their new Hyundai, subject to credit approval, through Hyundai Motor Finance (HMF Must have graduated with a Master's, Bachelor's or Associate's degree from a U.S.-accredited college within the past two (2) years or will graduate from such a school within the next six months from date of finance contract. $400 Bonus offer from HMF; only one Offer per vehicle.
* Retail Bonus Cash - Retail Bonus Cash available Vehicle purchased from dealer stock and are valid during the time period set by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice